If you haven’t made plans for New Year’s Eve yet, time is running out. No matter what kind of evening you’d like to partake in, there are options in every corner. Here are some possibilities to spend that magical night:
Palm Beach County:
- Join in the fun close to home at John Bull English Pub. They will be offering $5 martinis, some amazing dinner specials, a live band “24/7″ and the infamous ball drop at midnight. Call early for reservations. 561-697-2855
- Stop by Taverna Opa for a night to remember. Located at CityPlace, their first seating at 6 pm is $100/person and includes a glass of champagne. The 2nd seating is at 9 pm, is $175/person and includes 2 glasses of champagne, a lobster tail and prawns. For more info, visit opapalmbeach.com
- Lola’s on Harrison will be offering a 4-course dinner and champagne toast on New Year’s Eve for $65. Enjoy such culinary delights as Maryland Blue Crab Cakes, Grilled Filet with Roasted Fingerling Potato and Carmelized Onion Hash and Pan Seared Mahi Mahi with shrimp risotto and lobster butter sauce. Visit Lola’s on Harrison for more info.
- Elevate your senses on NYE at the Conrad Miami. Spend the night in the hotel or enjoy a gourmet dinner at Atrio. Stay for cocktails at the bar and watch the fireworks from the balcony. The chef’s dinner from 6:30 – 11:30 includes a champagen toast for $125/person. For reservations, call 305-503-6529 or visit conradmiami.com/seasonalspecials
- Area 31 at the Epic Hotel promises to be the best spot for an amazing fireworks display in the area. Executive Chef John Critchley has put together a 5 course dinner for the evening for $135 ++ and includes a welcome glass of Prosecco, an after dinner libation, a midnight Champagne toast and live music.
- NYE at LIV: Hop on down to the Fountainebleau as they will be hosting 3 soirees. Maroon 5’s Adam Levine will be hosting a poolside party with DJ Berrie. Molly Sims and DJ Ross will be at Blade and Diddy will be hosting a dance party at LIV. Tickets begin at $225. LIV
Photo credit: Dan4th @ flickr